Thursday, October 13, 2011

Babywearing

http://babywearinginternational.org


It's international babywearing week, and I'd meant to make a whole big deal about it and try new wraps and talk about the types of carriers I have and post lots of pictures. But I didn't get around to any of that.  


Instead, I've been hanging out with my family and being back at work part time and going on evening walks in the last of the beautiful weather. But I've been wearing Ilse every day through all of that, so I think I can still say I celebrated the week properly even if I didn't blog about it.





Happy babywearing to all! 







2 comments:

Grandma Newell October 13, 2011 at 10:37 PM  

I love this!

G Colby October 17, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

She looks so big already! Are you able to wear her most of the day at work too? It is so cool you can take her with you right now :)

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP